Chartio Migration Research 👋🚚
This is all of our research to help you find a Chartio replacement. With 💖 from Datateer and the rest of the Chartio community!
🆕New! Migration estimation template
Free google sheet to estimate migration projects. Please share!
This research started from Datateer’s evaluation matrix of BI products and tools. We focus on two use cases, and our evaluation criteria reflects that.
- Internal analytics and BI
- Customer-facing, embedded analytics
Given the variety of clients we serve, we hope this is reasonably representative of your needs as well!
Detailed analysis and experiences
Learn from others’ experience and opinions! Below are the
- Apache Superset/Preset
- Logi Analytics
- Power BI
- Powerpoint 🤣🤣
- Estimation Template
- Generic list of BI tools
- Live discussion in the Chartio slack #migration channel
Did you find this information valuable? Want to contribute your own experience and research, for the good of all of us?
- For any page, simply edit the markdown page and save. We will review the pull request and merge your change.
- Anything in the /data folder is also editable using the same steps
We will review contributions and approve as long as they follow the guidelines
- Be nice. No profane or derogatory content
- Be honest. If you are a vendor touting your own product, make that clear
Edit any page and submit a PR–we will review it!
Copyright Datateer 2021. You are allowed to link to and share any content from this repository, as long as you provide attribution and a link either to this site (https://datateer.github.io/chartio-migration-research/) or to Datateer (https://www.datateer.com).
Any content you provide remains your property, and you agree to us using it and displaying it for the purposes of this site.